August 30, 2016

SUMMER LOVIN 2016

I can't believe the summer is practically over already!

And a family update is LONG overdue!

It's been pretty busy and pretty laid back all at once.

The nice thing about living here is that there is so much to do super close by. We've been taking full advantage of that!

Like the splash pad, aquatic center and Seven Peaks. And Auntie Marli's pool. It was so nice to have these places nearby to cool off--especially since it was so HOT this summer. Roxy is such a little water baby!
Lovin' the splash pad!

Aquatic Center. She's just upset because Mommy wanted a pic and she's not in the water yet!

Roxy especially loved lots of water time in our own backyard--splashing away in her kiddie pool!




We also enjoyed using our aquarium and Thanksgiving Point passes. Especially little lady!
Museum of Ancient Life.

Museum of Natural Curiosity with the boys.
Museum of Natural Curiosity.

So happy playing at the museum!

At the aquarium with my mom and dad. And a shark photo bombing us in the background.

Family also came to visit a few times and we always love that!

For the Fourth of July, Cameron's parents paid a visit and we enjoyed barbecuing and watching the Provo parade with them.
Nana & Roxy

With the fam at the parade!
Being goofy at the BBQ.






For Pioneer Day, we went down to Ramah for a Bond reunion and to visit my family as well. Roxy and I were able to go down a week early with Marli and her boys. It was so great having time (we don't usually get) to spend with both our families and some old friends.
Sitting with Papa

So much fun with all the boy cousins

Uncle Justin!

Cuddles with Sam. She just adores her cousins. Especially her baby cousins!

Watching the talent show in the rain.

Romine family photos. We all wore purple for the Bond reunion.

Because we were with both of our families, we also felt this was the perfect time to announce our little one on the way! So we put Roxy in her "Big Sister" shirt and let her loose. We loved the reactions!



*More details and pictures of this pregnancy can be found on this post HERE

We've had some remodeling projects that have kept us pretty busy this summer as well.

In June, my dad came to help Cam with our new floors. We couldn't have done it without him and they turned out beautiful. Cam also painted our cabinets and island. We love them!

I'm sure I'll do a full post on this sometime. Before and after pictures to come!

In July, Cameron and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! It was a good day. We spent the morning with our baby girl and that night the two of us went to Temple Square.

It was pretty much a repeat of last year. Pics at the temple and dinner at the Roof. We didn't have time to do sealings this year, but we were able to make a temple trip later. I just love every moment I get to spend with him. He makes me feel so adored and I appreciate all that he does for our little family. I can't believe it's been five years!
Love my best friend to the moon and back!


For our last trip together this summer, we spent a whole week in Lake Powell. My parents have a time share houseboat that they use every other year. I was glad baby girl was a little older since I was nervous to take her on a boat. Though I was still a bit unsure, she did wonderfully! Grateful we have such an easy going baby.

We spent the week playing in the sand, jet skiing, swimming, hiking, cooking, singing karaoke, and hanging out with family.
Lola and Roxy swimming

Jet Skiing


Mom, Christopher and Pinky

So much fun in the sand!

Going for a little hike!

Walking with Daddy <3

Cookie Jar Butte. Just as a storm was rolling in. That was a scary night trying to keep the boat upright!

More swimming! 
Playing in the sand again!

Karaoke and dancing by night 
Chowin' on some corn in my itty bitty camping chair 
Exploring some slots!

Playing in a mud hole (and looking adorable all at once)! She did not want to get out. 







Although I'm sad for this barefoot season to end, I'm SO excited for fall and cooler weather. Give me all the pumpkins!

 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10