July 13, 2015

FOUR MONTHS

Four months doesn't usually sound long to me, but when you tell me that's how old my baby is, that sounds like a lifetime!

It's really strange, I feel like she's been with us forever. Life before her seems so unreal and yet it feels like it hasn't been long at all!

I just know that the past four months have probably been the best four months of my life. It's been a whirlwind and life is certainly different, but I've never been happier. She truly completes us.

My beautiful baby girl has so much personality!

She knows what she wants and when she wants it.

She wants to crawl before she learns to roll over or sit up.

Impatient. Like her mom.

She is turning on her side a lot though and is very close. She's ALMOST rolled over a few times.

She consistently sleeps all night.

And puts herself back to sleep if she wakes up by sucking on her little fingers.

She likes stomping her left leg when I stand her up. It's always the left.

She is grabbing at EVERYTHING and anything she can get her hands on usually goes straight into her mouth.

The other morning she flipped my cereal bowl over and showered milk all over the both of us! I just laughed! She had the most startled, cute look on her face. Like, "whoa, what just happened?"

She can put her hands together in front of her.

She likes to reach at the dog and pet her.

I love her big, beautiful smile. It gives me butterflies every time. And she's starting to laugh more!

Her eyes are still the bluest.

She's growing like crazy. Here are her four month stats:

Weight: 14 lbs 9 oz
Height: 24 3/4 in
Head circumference: 42 cm

And I got teary eyed again at her four month shots today. But they weren't as bad this time it seemed. It was the saddest, but she did so good!

She's in size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothes, and has the cutest leg rolls.

I can't believe it's been 4 months. 4 MONTHS. Roxy, you make us the luckiest, HAPPIEST parents alive! Every single day is gold with you! Keep growing precious girl--but not too fast. ;)
 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Jane always starts kicking her right leg when she gets upset. She doesn't cry she just starts snorting and kicking that right leg. Its always the right. Its so funny how they have their cute little quirks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's the cutest thing Natalee! Yes, it's definitely so funny and cute that they have their own little quirks and personalities already!

      Delete

01 09 10