June 12, 2015

THREE MONTHS

Happy three month birthday to our favorite girl! Man, has another month gone by already?!

We cannot explain the joy this sweet angel brings to our lives. She challenges us for the better and makes us feel all kinds of giddy. Really, I don't think I've ever smiled and laughed as much as I have in the past three months. We can't imagine our lives without this sassy little number.

New tricks:
-Mini push-up
-Smiling and cooing more often
-GIGGLING (I'm rather obsessed with this right now. She treated me with a little laugh for the first time the other day and I about flopped over)
-Grabbing and reaching
-Drooling?
-Standing (while we hold her up)


She loves:
-Babbling/talking loudly 
-Eating
-Daddy (I'll have to write about their cute little relationship in another post)
-Getting her hair washed
-Looking at pictures
-Playing with her jungle gym toys
-Reading with Mommy
-Chewing on her hands

She hates:
-Getting out of the bath.
-Tummy time (well, maybe hate is a strong word but it's not her favorite).
-Staying in one place for too long
-The car seat (the biggest of all the enemies)

Loves/Hates:
-Mommy's kisses. I'll be honest, sometimes I get carried away...

Stats:
Since we won't see the pediatrician again until she's four months, I don't have exact measurements for her. I tried checking her weight myself and she weighs around 13 lbs now! She's still in her 0-3 month clothes and wears size 2 diapers.

We've been working on rolling over and I'll help her sit up by gently pulling her arms so that she goes from a laying to sitting position. She's also the cutest little reader! She loves looking at the pictures and tries to make sounds as I read out loud. I've also been able to listen to and study the scriptures every day while I nurse her. I hope she'll have a love for the scriptures young. And just a love for reading in general.

She still catnaps quite a bit, but I try to put her down for an afternoon nap every day.

We can clearly tell that she recognizes us now and is very alert. My favorite is when she wakes up in the morning and looks up at me with a huge smile on her face! She's also very aware when other people are holding her.

She has lots of new hair coming in at the front and in the bald areas where she lost hair. It's so light! Almost a dirty blonde.

And of course Daddy's making sure she's all up to date on sports and Mommy loves dressing her up. We hope she's a well balanced child. (:

We love you little nugget and we are so proud of all the progress you're making! Happy three months!
 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. She's growing up so FAST! Giggles and kisses are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :'( It's flying by like crazy. I agree, her giggles are my favorite!

      Delete

01 09 10