March 15, 2015

WELCOME BABY ROXY

Our little bundle of joy finally showed up this past Thursday night! It's been quite the whirlwind since then, but just wanted to let everyone know that Roxy is super healthy and strong and everything went wonderfully! I'll be writing up her birth story here soon while it's still fresh in my mind. Here are a few pictures of her. I feel like she's changing every day. We are so blessed and so in love and could not be happier! Thanks everyone for the well wishes and the prayers.
 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh~ Congratulations my friends! She is positively gorgeous! I'm so happy for you and hope that everything went beautifully for all three of you. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Launi!! It was amazing! I'm almost done writing it up ;)

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's perfect! And I love her already. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aimee! So happy you came to visit <3

      Delete
    2. It's going to be a FREQUENT occurrence! She's a doll. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING. I'm just down the street! New babies are an amazing, wonderful miracle that cause exhaustion, frustration, and every other feeling imaginable. Don't deal with it alone! LVU.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Angela! Thank you so much! Can't wait for yours to arrive!!

      Delete

01 09 10