September 15, 2014

A RAINBOW IS COMING...



So. What is a rainbow baby?

A "rainbow baby" is a baby that is born after a family experiences a miscarriage, still birth, or child loss. Though there is nothing that can replace the loss, there is joy that comes from such a child. Like that of a rainbow after a storm.

We are so thankful for all of your endless support and humbly ask for continued prayers that our little one may keep growing healthy and that we can have our very own rainbow baby in our arms this coming March!

Love, Keri & Cameron

Special thanks to our beautiful sister, Marli, who took and edited these photos for us. We love you!
 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Oh Keri!!! I am so thrilled! Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. Truly. You are going to be an amazing mother and I can't wait to see your little one! Woooow!

    And these pictures are great. What a wonderful way to celebrate the announcement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Ashlee that means the world!! We are so happy and so excited.

      Also, we sent you an announcement through mail and were hoping you would get it by now, but I'm glad you were able to see it on here! Love you!

      Delete
  2. Keri! Oh my goodness! My heart is full of happiness for you two. I love this post. I needed happy news today and I love that you've been blessed with a new little one. I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nadia. You're the sweetest. We appreciate that so much!

      Delete
  3. Oh Keri and Cam.... MADE MY DAY WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT CAME... did you hear my hoop and holler all the way from Orem.... love aunt deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures for the BEST news! So excited for you & your family. And that I get to live so close to witness and help with it all. Love you Keri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Aimee! I'm so happy you live so close too! Thanks for being such a sweet (yes you ARE sweet) friend!

      Delete
  5. I was so incredibly happy to hear the news. What a long awaited and anticipated blessing for you guys and every who knows you! You and your little one will be in our prayers. Much love to you guys. Two amazing people, what wonderful parents you will make! ~Mel and Marshall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much, thank you Mel. We are so very happy and feel so blessed! This baby was definitely prayed for and is loved by so many already! Love you guys.

      Delete

01 09 10