April 1, 2014

LETTERS TO HEAVEN

Our first baby's due date was today. April Fool's Day of all the days!

Crazy how time has gone by. It's so hard to avoid all of the what ifs and wonder what could have been...

Was it a boy? Or a girl?

What would they look like?

What would I look like at nine months?

The list goes on.

I wanted to do something special. I tried looking for ideas from all different sources, and the best I could come up with was to send letters. Cam and I wrote individual notes to the baby and tied them to balloons. We released them in our backyard.

It was special indeed.



Wishing you were with us sweet baby!
 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

4 comments:

  1. So sweet Keri! What a beautiful way to remember your baby!
    We're still sending our prayers to heaven for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ashlee. That means the world.

      Love you
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. You guys are probably the sweetest couple ever ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Laura. I think you two are!

      Delete

01 09 10