February 6, 2014

THANK YOU

I know I don't have the words to adequately express the gratitude I have for each of you. We have been so amazed at the response from my last post and could not be more thankful for your love, support, prayers, and kindness.

I also appreciate those who have emailed, texted, and Facebook messaged me. You really don't know how much your thoughts and stories have touched my life.

For those of you who have expressed appreciation and have taken away something positive from our story, I feel so privileged and humbled from your messages. I know that the words I wrote were not my own, and that Heavenly Father intended them to be for you.

My sweet "Kissing Ninja" and I are also very grateful for this chance we have to grow closer and more in love. There's so much we are ready and excited to work on right now as a couple. We'll keep posting about our simple, but weird little lives. We will also keep everyone posted on our little journey! 

Last but not least, thank you for letting me write about my three tiny angels who made me a mother.


I love you all!!!
 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

2 comments:

01 09 10