January 18, 2014

Vegas Continued

Las Vegas Temple


So I didn't get a chance to talk about this in my last post, but Cam and I were able to visit the temple in Vegas as well! This was my first time going to this one and all I have to say is wow. It's so gorgeous. Course, I think that about pretty much every temple, but I think this one is really unique. 

Crazy part too, we were at the same session as Cam's grandma! We got to talk to her for a bit, which was so nice. We had planned on going to see her afterwards anyway, but it worked out great! It definitely wasn't a coincidence because everything that happened that morning geared us toward making that particular session (woke up late, traffic from a car wreck, etc.). We also got chosen to be the witness couple for that session. It was amazing and much needed for sure! 



I love this place. We were loving that balmy, 60 degree weather in Vegas too! Haha. Utah is so bitter cold right now. Seriously. I wanna just jump on a plane to the Bahamas. 

Tuesday nights are now our official temple nights! We've got some serious evening time now that Cam isn't buried in homework! It's the life, I tell ya. Anyone want to join us? 

Oh yeah, and I was flipping through my phone and how could I forget this little gem? 


Yeah, we had fun. Mostly, this guy is a blast to hang out with anywhere we go. I've got the coolest roommate for life. ;) 

As of late, my blog is going to undergo some MAJOR and MUCH NEEDED construction. It's driving me insane. But trust me. It's gonna look hot. 

Also, Cam and I came to a serious agreement: he's going to do all of the cleaning and I'm going to do all of the cooking... uh oh. Looks like it's time for me to finally learn how to be domestic. Ha. I've got more on this later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10