January 30, 2014

2.5 YEARS TODAY!

Yeah, I know. It's not an anniversary. It's not even monumental really. But why not? A year is a long time to wait for another celebration.. Even though it's only felt like 2.5 days since we were married!

But hey. I thought I'd just take a moment and reflect on some of the things we've done so far in our happy little matrimony.

We went on an awesome honeymoon. Which pictures have me drooling. I kinda want to be there right now, don't you?

What a blessing it was to go there! We loved it.




We also went skydiving.

Took family trips.

Camped out in our living room.

Visited TONS of temples.

Snuggled, cuddled, and spooned.

Made up more nicknames for each other. "Moose" and "Bear" are still going strong!

Ate out way too much, moved more than necessary, and snowboarded till our legs collapsed.

Bought a beautiful home that we are in love with.

I finally accepted my love/hate relationship with eyelash extensions.

Cam accepted his love/hate relationship with eating healthy.

We both finished school--two of our biggest goals!

Besides all of the good times, we have had many moments that have been very difficult and challenged us. We've grown as individuals and as a family. We are still so in love, and it seems to only increase day by day.

I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with this sweet boy! Here's to many years--and half years--to come!



Love you, Cam!

 photo kerisig_zpsbc8802b2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too darn freakin cute, I'm gonna spinslam both of you

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10