December 22, 2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

First of all. 


This cute guy has got his degree!!!

Yes the boy. Not the dog. Though, Titch is a cute boy!

I asked him how he feels and he responded, "Eh. I don't really feel any different." 

I'm obviously way more excited than he is. But honestly.. I don't think it's hit us yet.. We don't even realize what luxuries lie ahead... 

Yep. Proud wifey. And now I won't feel bad for bugging him to watch a movie with me ;) 

Candy Day


On the 14th we had our annual Candy Day! Once a year, all of the women from my Johnston Family get together and make Christmas candy and treats! It rocked. I did an awesome job at spectating and of course eating the candy. I'm so good at eating. And can I just say that I love these ladies so much?! I hope to one day be at least half as awesome as them! 

There were lots of women that we missed this year, so ladies, if you're reading this and you weren't there, so sad we missed you! This is such a fun tradition and I'm glad to just be a small part of it. 

(Also, as you will now observe, I'm super bad at taking pictures at family gatherings, but here are a few!)

Aunt Shir beatin' that divinity!

Alise and her first time making toffee!

Bailey lookin' adorable in that santa apron

The only group shot we got. Sad we didn't get everyone in, but we all had a great time!

In other news...


Mr. Romine and I attended his work Christmas party and it was quite snazzy! We had some delicious gourmet hot chocolate and whipped cream and indulged on a nice catered dinner (after working two years in catering, I was stoked to finally be served for the first time!). 

We also went all out on Minute To Win It games and built a gingerbread house!

I'm lost for words at such beauty.

Okay, so, one of the Minute To Win It games was to tie a pedometer to your head and get 120 "steps" in one minute by shaking your head.. If you are trying to imagine this.. Don't. Just feast your eyes and try not to get a headache just watching!


Yeah.. he's still suffering the consequences from that night. 

Anyway, we're now home sweet home in good ole Ramah and are enjoying every minute with our families. Christmas is here and we wouldn't want to spend it anywhere else! 

Hope you're all having a safe and wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Keri! Thank you for posting pictures of Candy Day! I sure wish I had been there!!! It's so fun to read your blog and see what's happening in your life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Ashlee! We so wish you were there too :( Thanks, I love reading yours as well! Love you girlie, and Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete

01 09 10