October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I wish I had something cooler to say about Halloween

But yeah.. that's all I got. Just have a happy one tonight and have some fun! Cam and I probably won't do much, but we are prepared for the small beggars to come knocking on our door: 



The secret is.. I'm just trying to get a third post in for October! Ha. I mean, c'mon two posts? I need to pick up my game here. 

Anyway, I thought I'd put up a few boring pics up of our house finally since I'm really pushing this one!

Warning: lovely low-quality pictures ahead. 


First, the front room: 

I absolutely LOVE patterned chairs. We found these cute chevron ones at Target. 

This is our hall tree that we made. We want to have a type of "mud room" where people can put their shoes and hang their jackets. Lisa helped me make (pretty much did most of the work) on those Chevron pillows for the bench!

Living Room: 


We have a super huge wall in our living room that we had fun decorating!

Kitchen (excuse the mess): 


This one's hard to see, but this is our little office room.

Our workout room (my most favorite part of the entire house!): 

You can't tell really well, but we painted the walls gray. 


We both had the idea of putting up a big yellow Nike sign on the wall. SO fun! We're going to put up a "Just Do It" sign up for more motivation. 



Okay, that's all for now! I guess we are going somewhere tonight! I'll continue more of this later, but can you tell how much we are in love with our new home? 

xoxo

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10